SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation, or web site optimization is the process of optimising and promoting your web site over the Internet for a better ranking in the search engines. This allows your web site to be more search engine friendly, and allows your products or services to be found on the Internet more effectively. Basic to Advanced SEO is offered (including page-specific SEO), cutomised for your web site.
A number of factors are important when optimising a website, including the content and structure of the web site and page layout, the HTML meta-tags, etc.
Search Engine Optimisation involves:
• Keyword Research & Analysis
• Targeted Number of Key Phrases
• Content Composition/ Revision/ Modification
• Design review and alterations
• Meta Tags Composition & Upload
• Alt Tags Composition & Upload
• Site Map creation and Upload
• Submissions to the main Search Engines
• Directory Submissions